Welcome to award-winning marketing agency, Bees Knees Marketing
We are a public relations, copywriting and marketing agency based in Worcestershire. We raise profiles, connect you with your audiences and deliver results that count.About us
Bees Knees by name…
If you’re a business owner who is seeking to grow your business, generate more enquiries, raise your profile, evaluate your market position and develop your marketing and communications strategy you’ve come to the right place. With over 20 years’ experience in marketing and PR, we’re well-positioned to help you drive engagement across all your channels and help you build connections with your audiences.Established in mid-2017, we have a range of clients across the UK. In less than three years we’ve developed a reputation for creativity, excellent customer service and writing fresh and original content that makes things happen.
We are justifiably proud to have won the SME News Midlands Enterprise Award for best Micro-Agency in 2018. This was in recognition of our creativity in communications management.
We are even prouder of the media exposure that we have gained over the years that has included these well-known media outlets:
BBC Radio 4, BBC Hereford and Worcester, BBC WM, Black Country Radio, ITV, Dubai Eye, The Financial Times, The Sunday Times, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Economist, Investors Chronicle and a wide range of regional and industry titles.
Create a buzz to get you noticedAll services
What makes Bees Knees Marketing different?
Bees Knees Marketing is a marketing agency founded on ambition. Bees Knees is about being the best and for our clients this means more enquiries, more website visits, more phone calls, a better understanding of their market position, interviews in the media and well-placed press coverage that positions them as experts in their field. So if your web design copy isn’t engaging your prospects, your social media content doesn’t leverage your target audience or any element of your traditional or digital marketing is failing, then we should be talking.
Examples of some of the results achieved for clients is as follows:
- improved copy on one e-newsletter resulted in a 58% increase in open rate and 20% increase in click-through rate
- Following a complete re-write and redrafting of copy for a client’s new web design, enquiries increased by 300%
- Well-established connections with local and national press has resulted in press coverage which has, to quote one client, ‘exceeded all our expectations’
- A comprehensive marketing review has given one client a strategic overview of their market position and helped them optimise their marketing spend. Having helped them to decide their priorities, we are now advising them on their branding strategy and content for their new website
- A range of case studies developed for another client has enhanced their sales strategy by clearly demonstrating their sector expertise
- We have helped a wide range of clients by putting together a PR and communications strategy which has enabled them to disrupt their sectors and grow their business
News from the hive
March 28, 2021
July 6, 2020
Marketing Agency Bromsgrove FAQ
How much do you charge?
Our fees are based on a project by project basis and we do not have a set fee. Every project is different and in some cases more research needs to be carried out before starting the work in order to generate the best results. This can include, for example, an audience survey, competitor research or an assessment on the best media outlets or social media influencers to approach in order to get the best coverage.
Can you ensure success with PR?
There is never any guarantee that you will get your article published, your interview screened on TV or be featured in an industry-related blog. At Bees Knees we do our best to ensure success by forming good relationships with key influencers in our clients’ target markets. We are then more likely to be contacted for a comment if there is a particular feature they are running. Equally, if we believe that our client can contribute to a debate, we will be pro-active on their behalf and share their opinion across the right channels. We have found from experience that there needs to be the right connection between the client and a media outlet as individual programmes and channels have widely varying parameters.
Media outlets we have worked with include BBC Radio 4, BBC Hereford and Worcester, BBC WM, Black Country Radio, ITV, Dubai Eye, The Financial Times, The Sunday Times, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Economist, Investors Chronicle and a wide range of regional titles.